Payment & Cancellation Policies & Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
Check-in: 4:00 p.m to 7pm
Check-out time is: 11:00 a.m
Alexander’s is a smoke-free establishment.
* No elevators. If your room in on third floor (rooms 1 to 9) and climbing stairs is a difficulty, please call us to check room availability on the ground floor.
* Breakfast in bed (delivered to your room)!
* Complimentary breakfast is for lodge guests only NOT for the Chalet House and Summit Suite – they are equipped with full kitchens.
* Management is not responsible for any items left in the rooms or in the cars. Self parking is complimentary, we are not responsible for cars
* Cleaning fee for dog is $25 per night per dog. No more than 2 dogs. Max weight of the dog should not exceed 30 pounds. Only dogs allowed.
For all reservation related questions, please contact:
Hotel Deposit: Full payment is charged to guarantee reservation.
Visa, Discover & MasterCard Accepted.
Rates and policies are subject to change.
Cancellations and Refunds
Peak Season (May to October and Holidays) Cancellation:
· 14-day notice before check-in date is required for full refund, less 10% processing fee (e.g. if reservation is $100, refund will be $90). Absolutely NO REFUNDS within 14 days of arrival date in peak season.
Off Season (November to April excluding holidays) Cancellation:
* For cancellation within 14 days (between November to April excluding holidays, 80% credit for future stay is given) if the reservation is for off season. We cannot apply off season credit to peak season stay.
· Changing dates is considered a cancellation. This is because booked dates are removed from our availability calendars and all inquiries are turned away essentially losing the business for those dates. We have very limited inventory, once it is sold to you, it is not available for others.
· No refunds for adverse road or weather conditions, power outages, failure of electronics other inconveniences out of our control.
· We realize that unexpected events or last-minute emergencies can disrupt your travel plans. To prepare for these unforeseeable circumstances, some guests opt to purchase travel insurance, which is available through a number of independent providers.